2011年4月4日月曜日

life is an empty.

my really really good Japanese teacher in high school 
passed away this morning.

too sudden, 
of cause, I didn't expect.
my high school year's of home room teacher phoned me 
this afternoon and told me about it.
I suppose to back to my hometown, Aichi.
but I didn't .

actually I had a choice, not the same as when my grand father's.

I cannot take this happen easily.
and at same time, I thought if I were there, I would have taken 
this fact more shortly.

I feel so weird now.
I just cannot stop thinking about him.
my memory in high school was just good,
I mean, too good.

he told me a lot, A LOT.
I just loved his class.
he is a just super good Japanese teacher ever.

he was always thinking about students.
he made me laugh so hardly.

I cannot forget about the time he read a story "羅生門" once.
his way to read was so good and I just loved that story.

I soon be realized this is the fact and cannot keep my eyes off to this fact.

I don't know how long does it take to be understand to my mind.


儚くて、簡単で、とても一言では言い表せない変な気持ち。
いつも時間はかかるんだけど、
今回は消化するのにどんだけかかるんだろう。

人間ってとても簡単になくなっちゃう。
すぐに。

変な気分。

あっという間に2時間。
なんだろうなぁ。


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿