2013年5月11日土曜日

DUTCH Fashion Signature


Without my experience about translate one of the great interview 
English to Japanese last year, I would have never ever know well about this person.
And then, I would not have respected, I would not have had conversation like today.
I met up with Viviane Sassen who is the great photographer from Amsterdam.
We had little conversation with her. 
She is so nice,very natural, beautiful women.

I talked about how I love her work, I got work connect to her interview,
my dream, how and who inspired from, and some other kind thing.

Only problem is I am not much studied about her.
I realized I even know her profile, I really don't know about her work.
I only have "seen" her work through magazine, books.
I even couldn't talk naturally like always I do.
( because i was too strained and excited and then.... didn't get use to speak oh gosh.)

so that how will I ever do is just need practice and practice and practice 
for prepare for the next time, some time, I can talk like Americans do.
( I know this is too high goal for me but that's ok. 
there is nothing impossible. am I right?)

that's my story for today.


Skyscrapers -OK Go  #nowplaying 


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿